The following is basically a visual exercise for me to attack my wardrobe dilemmas. The truth is that my wardrobe is so very tired and unfortunately not fitting my new figure that some how appeared around the time I turned 30. I plan on picking up a few basic pieces this weekend to remedy the situation. Here are a few styles that have worked well for me in the past, if you know of great sources for any let me know! And, contrary to the photos, I am not interested in dressing head to toe in J. Crew or in all white.
1. Wide legged pants.
2. Button down shirts in light weight cotton with rollable sleeves.
3. Blouses with tie fronts.
4. Tissue-weight tees fitted or floaty.
5. Jackets or blazers (not with a button down shirt though)
6. Floaty scarves.
7. Wedge heals that are good for walking.
8. Empire waist long cardigans-these are really good at hiding some areas I don’t love:)