greens (we used boxwood, oregonia, rosemary, myrtle, seeded eucalyptus)
floral tape (optional)
1. Make a small, round shape by twisting a couple pieces of wire together. Our wreaths are about 1" in diameter.
2. Clip pieces of greens, removing leaves from the bottom inch of the stem.
3. Twist the greens around the wire until it is covered.
4. Keep twisting small pieces of greens around the form, securing them under the other stems as you go. Secure with wire or floral tape if they need extra reinforcement.
5. Clip any stray stems that disfigure the shape of the wreath.
1. Cut a square of card stock (ours are 2" x 3") and punch a small hole in the center, top of the card.
3. Attach a mini wreath by tying a piece of twine through the hole.
These little cards will be so cheery hanging in a cubicle, on a fridge, or inspiration board all season!